SmartUVC disinfection just got smarter: Meet the Tru-D iQ Tower!
With intuitive UVC dosing, faster cycle times and a rising bulb array to maximize UVC exposure, Tower is the most powerful component of the Tru-D iQ system. Using Sensor360® technology, the device measures and calculates an accurately timed UVC cycle, providing the precise, required dose of UVC needed for thorough room disinfection.
Tower features Flux Acceleration and Dynamic Dosing that ensure minimal warm-up time as the lamps rise and the ability to shift output among the bulbs for optimal efficiency. For bulb protection, the base of the Tower protects the lamps during transportation and utilizes a rising bulb configuration for maximum UVC exposure throughout the room.
In independent lab testing, Tower has been shown to consistently provide thorough room disinfection outcomes—with notably faster cycle times than the Tru-D Classic device.
Tower features the following:
- Faster cycle times with Flux Acceleration and Dynamic Dosing
- Rising bulb array for maximum UVC exposure and to protect lamps
- Access to the new Tru-D SmartHUB for data and reporting
- Multiple safety barriers and passive infrared (PIR) motion sensors to prevent entry into the room
- Controller autocharge to increase uptime
- Intuitive light and audible indicators to communicate modes of operation