Tru-D Partners With PSQH for a COVID-19 Educational Webinar
Tru-D® SmartUVC, a PDI solution, is excited to participate in the Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare Webinar on UVC Disinfection on Thursday, January 20, 2022, at 1:00 PM EST. Join Tru-D for an informative webinar on “COVID-19 Variants and Infection Prevention”.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to overwhelm our healthcare systems and present a danger to healthcare workers. In this webinar, Marge McFarlane, Partner, Superior Performance, LLC, will discuss the challenges presented by the COVID-19 variants and CDC guideline updates for infection prevention and will review the status of the OSHA Emergency Temporary (ETS) standard and the CMS vaccine mandates for healthcare. Recent court challenges to stay the vaccine mandate has been overturned and the current timeline for vaccination enforcement is scheduled for January 10, 2022.
- Presenter: Marge McFarlane, Ph.D., MT(ASCP), CJCP, CHSP, CHFM, HEM, MEP; Partner, Superior Performance, LLC
- Date: Thursday, January 20, 2022
- Time: 1:00pm EST
- Discuss the challenges presented by the COVID-19 variants
- Describe updates to the current CDC guidelines for infection prevention
- Review the status of the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS)
- Identify next steps and challenges to the CMS vaccine mandates for healthcare
- List timelines for implementation and enforcement